The church of St. Anne by Opsigias is a double-aisled church (originally sibgle-aisled with an extra aisled attached later). The north wall collapsed in the 13th century and was rebuilt with West influences. The church was restored in 1960.
It bears a few murals in poor condition, and there is an inscription of the 13th century. The frescoes were probably in 1237 (two letters of the inscription date are not clear).