Panagia monastery

Petraida

Panagia Petraida monastery
(2 votes)

The church of Panagia (Our Lady) Petraida or Petradia was the temple of a small monastery that operated here in the 16th century, possibly as a dependency of the monastery of Asomati. The only surviving element of the monastery is located above the entrance, which bears the date 1843 and the name of monk Joseph who was an abbot in 1860.

Find nearby hotels

Additional Info

  • Location: Rethymnon Prefecture
  • Type: Church
  • Accessibility: Paved road

Also read:

Download Free Premium Joomla Templates • FREE High-quality Joomla! Designs BIGtheme.net