Panagia Vigliotissa is a former monastery in position Vigli within the region of the village Voulismeni, province Mirabelo. The monastery operated from 1594 to the 18th century, but today its buildings have been completely destroyed, except for the temple and a cistern. The surrounding area has been transformed into a beautiful park, where a monument to the Mother has been placed.
The cruciform restored cathedral of the monastery is dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary (celebrates on September 8) and dates back from around 1300, when it may have functioned simply as a temple. At the entrance there is a date 1605 which refers to the restoration of the temple by the nun Magdalene Strianopoula. Externally it is adorned with decorative round plates (pinakia), while the horizontal long narrow brick zone created outside the sanctuary is of special interest.
The interior bears fragmentary frescoes of the 14th century, which are attributed to the hagiographer of the second aisle of the church of Panagia Kera in Kritsa and Agios Georgios Kavousiotis. The iconographic program includes scenes from the Gospel cycle, with an emphasis on the Passion of Jesus, and the life of the Virgin Mary.