The church of Panagia Keragoniotissa or Melissinou or Goniotissa is one of the most remarkable monuments of the region of Mirabello, built on a site with many oak trees. The church, dedicated to the Dormition of Virgin Mary (Panagia), celebrating on August 15), dates back from the 14th century. The original church was single-aisled and was rebuilt at a later stage, retaining only the eastern wall (of the sanctuary) that preserves the 14th-century frescoes.
The frescoes include Panagia in the sphere of the sanctuary's niche, the Hospitality of Abraham and the Annunciation on the fronts, and the Dividing (Melismos) with the co-officiating hierarchs being Saint Nicholas (Agios Nikolaos) and Saint Basil (Agios Vassilios) in the semi-cylinder of the niche and saints in the north wall (coming from the original temple).
The original church was the temple of a small monastery, as stated in the census of 1635 and graves were identified in the courtyard. During the reconstruction of the floor, a tombstone with an unknown coat of arms and an inscription with the name of the monk with the surname Magganaris was revealed.