The church of the Apostles (Agii Apostoloi) is located in the ruined settlement of Andromyli, north of Lithines. It is a two-aisled church, the northern aisle of which is an addition to the original 9th-century single-nave church.
The iconographic program of 1415 includes evangelical scenes with emphasis on the Passion cycle with 16 total representations. However, it deviates from the established program, as the scenes are not normally followed in a timely order, but are instead positioned on the sides of the arch or in the wrong time order, such as the scene of the Myrrh (Mirofores) following the Transfiguration.
Much of the frescoed surface is occupied by the Second Coming in the western part of the temple. It is interesting that the north aisle bears fresco decoration only on the south wall, where the arc of communication with the south aisle is located. The cross and the floral decoration in the upper part of the wall, and possibly two archangels in the lower part, indicate that this aisle was probably the tomb of the founder of the temple.