In the full of chestnuts region of the settlement of Kamiliana, province Selino, near Strovles, there is the temple of Michael Archangel or Astratigos. The church belongs to the architectural type of the single-roomed and arched-roofed and dates back to 1430.
Inside it bears frescoes from the early 15th century following the typical pictorial program of the province of Selino. Among them we see engravings with dates of different periods.
The founders of the church were brothers Michalis, Georgios and Stavros Stenos who came to Strovles from Constantinople. The same brothers built the churches of Saint George at Kalogeri and the Holy Cross (Timios Stavros) at Pano Strovles.