The cemeterial temple of Michael Archangel is located next to the church of the Holy Trinity (Agia Triada) in Kakodiki, province Selino, and is an elongated arched church with a pointed arch, reinforced by three reinforcing arches (sfendonia) supported by pillars. The west side houses a characteristic post-Gothic gate, a rare feature in the area. The church interior bears frescoes by a capable folk painter of the second half of the 14th century (a surviving inscription writes the date 1420).
The Christ Pantocrator is depicted in the quadrangle of the sanctuary, the Communion of the Apostles and co-officiating Hierarchs on the cylinder. The frescoes of the rest of the temple depicts the usual layout of saints at lower height, including the Archangel Michael on a higher-than-usual scale with an elaborate halo. The west side of the arch depicts Christ "coming on a cloud" (Majestas Domini) and the west wall an extended representation of the Second Coming. The arch depicts scenes from the Evangelical and Archangel circles.