The church of Saint George (Agios Georgios) at Sklavopoula is built in the architectural type of the single-room vaulted roofed temple with a semi-cylindrical arch. Blind arches open in the north wall, while the south has been reconstructed. The interior bears frescoes of a folk painter and another hagiographer who follows the latest developments of his time. According to the inscription of 1290-91, the frescoes are works of "Nikolaos Anagnostou and local hagiographer".
The iconographic program includes usual evangelical scenes and scenes of the cycle of Saint George in the arch, military saints and the Archangel Michael in the blind arches, the Deesis in the drum, Our Lady of Blachernae and co-officiating hierarchs in front of Melismos.