1878 Street, Number 2, Heraklion
The Bodosakis School was built in the 1930s with a donation of 1919 by the Greek manufacturer from Minor Asia Prodromos Athanasiadis (his name Prodromos in Turkish is Bodossakis. The building now houses the 2nd Primary School of Heraklion.
The school was built on the site of the Venetian church of St. John Chrysostom. The building is divided into three wings forming an H.