The church of Saint George (Agios Georgios) is located within the boundaries of the important archeological site of Agia Triada, near Phestos and was the cemetery of the deserted settlement of Agia Triada. The church celebrates on April 23, the feast day of Saint George.
It is a small, one-room, vaulted church with damaged frescoes dating back from 1302, which follow the school of Constantinople (Paleologian art). In the quarter sphere of the niche of the sanctuary is depicted the Deesis, where instead of Saint John the Baptist, to the left of Jesus, is the honored Saint George.
From the original stone iconostasis, parts are preserved, which bore frescoes of saints. Out of the temple there are two tombs of the Venetian times with an arch, known as arcosolia. One arcosolium has a relief double-headed eagle, the symbol of the Byzantine Empire.