The fortress at position Tholi is located at the homonym region west of the Alagni village and dates back from the 16-17th century. The two-storey building, parts of which are still saved in bad condition, was protected by wall. The fort was probably used as the base of the feudal lord of the area for overlooking his territory.
Opposite the fort there is the double-aisled church of the Holy Apostles and Saints Peter and Paul (Agii Apostoli). This belonged to the Venetian family of Corner (Kornaro). It was built in the 15-16th century and still hosts two arcosoliums (tomb monuments) inside and outside the church (bearing the inscription 1614).