The two-aisled church of Panagia Katochoriani or Levadiotissa at Roustiκa is dedicated to the Dormition of the Virgin Mary (Panagia) and the Transfiguration of Chist. It was founded probably in the 12th century as a single-aisled church of the Virgin Mary and in 1627 a second aisle was attached to the existing temple.
The aisle of the Virgin Mary has frescoes in good condition of 1391 and covers all the walls, except the walls that were removed during the addition of the new aisle. To the east, where the Sacrifice of Abraham is usually depicted, the extremely rare representation of the Holy Trinity with the western type of the "Throne of Mercy" is depicted. Among the other murals, 4 scenes from the life of the Virgin Mary stand out, the 24 Oikoi of the Akathist and the Second Coming.