South of the center of the village Ano Moulia there is the small temple of the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul, in the center of a small graphic square. Externally it looks like a modern temple, but its original construction dates back to the 13th century, as evidenced by the preserved fresco of the Burning Bush. Its architectural type belongs to a crucifix church, the transverse (vertical) aisles of which end in niches, with a new extension added to the west.
On the floor below the fresco there is a small protected opening from which water flows, which is traditionally considered miraculous. The water began to miraculously sprout after a vision witnessed by the daughter of the local martyr Zacharias Kornilakis, who were tortured with Apostolos Hiromouridakis and Dimitrios Manousakis in 1867 by the Turks in order to change their faith. They were first buried near the position Moulianos Poros and, according to tradition, the brook that would pass over their burial ground changed its route miraculously, and three lights were seen over the site every night. Later, after a villager's vision, the bones were moved into the tomb, current temple's opening, and a huge cobweb in the form of the martyrs covered the tomb. Their sacred relics came to light again in 1946 by accident, during technical works, and it is said that when the tomb was opened, a sweet odor arose. The memory of the three New Martyrs is celebrated every year on August 23; in 2011 a new temple was inaugurated in their name