The church of Agios Georgios at village Kamariotis is a triple-aisled basilica of the 16th century with a dome and an outer narthex. The doorway of the narthex is richly decorated with the Lion of St. Mark (the symbol of Venice) and the crest of Kallergis, one of the strongest Cretan families who had special privileges from the Venetians.
The aisles are dedicated to St. George, the Lord Christ and St. Nicholas. On the south side there is the date 1629. Restoration works in 2004 revealed exquisite frescoes.