At the small valley of Kamares - Grigoria - Magarikari were the Koules of Grammeni and the Koules of Kremastos. The first was built between Grigoria and Magarikari, next to the current road. It is in good condition, with almost all of its roof surviving.
The Koules was probably central (Kisla) as it has big dimensions (25x11m) and was equipped with 24 battlements. The location is prominent and naturally fortified. The Koules of Grammeni also hosted the residents of Magarikari in May 1944, while the Germans destroyed their village.