The temple of Panagia Faneromeni at Episkopi, province Pediada, is a doubled-aisled vaulted basilica with the south aisle dedicated to the Presentation of the Virgin Mary (November 21) and the north to All Saints (Sunday after Pentecost). It was the main temple of the village, after the destruction of the episcopical (diocese) temple of Megali Panagia (Episkopi means Diocese in Greek and the village was a seat of the local diocese).
The south aisle dates back from the 14th century, while the north was added in 1642, along with a narthex on the west.
Unfortunately, the church does not bear frescoes, while the floor hosts three graves of priests from the former Diocese. Next to the church is the very interesting temple of Saint Paraskevi.