The church of Panagia in Kissos, province Agios Vasilios, is located next to the village cemetery and is dedicated to the Birth of the Virgin Mary (celebr. 8 September). The original single-nave temple has been extended to the west in the early 20th century, when the impressive bell tower dating back to 1901 was added.
The interior of the church bears frescoes in good condition with representations of Saints, the life of Jesus and the Virgin Mary, dating back to the 14th century. In addition to the great wall paintings, the very old icons of the icons shrinr are also interesting.