The church of Agios Georgios is located in the plane of Ano Viannos, on the road that leads to the Monastery of Agia Moni. It is a small vaulted and single-aisled church with its interior bearing frescoes of Ioannis Mousouros, dating back to the beginning of the 15th century (there is the date 1401). The temple was built at the expense of Georgios Damoro.
The exterior of the church hosts a tomb, and next to the church there are foundations of buildings. Perhaps these bases were the cells of a small monastery that once operated here, probably as a dependency of Agia Moni for controlling the plateau of Viannos.