Reproduction, partial copy, summary or paraphrasing of the content of this website by any means, without the prior written permission of the author, is not allowed by the Greek Law 2121/1993.
cretanbeaches.com guards the personal information as confidential and shall not transfer it to any third party (natural or legal) for no reason with the exception of the relevant provisions of law and to the relevant authorities.
cretanbeaches.com keeps records of personal information, which are sent to the user during registration, for communication and operation of the site.
The user can communicate with our managers to request correction or deletion.
cretanbeaches.com is possible to process part or all of the information you have sent for statistical and improvement of services.
The messages that are recorded and displayed at the Forum represent the views of registered users of cretanbeaches.com and in no way represent or reflect the position of cretanbeaches.com and its founders. Even members of the management team, express their personal opinion and not necessarily the position of cretanbeaches.com and its founder. Therefore, in accordance with the law, cretanbeaches.com, owners and managers are not responsible for any writings of members of the forum cretanbeaches.com. Here is the relevant provision:
CONSTITUTION OF GREECE Article 5a.par.2
PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NO. 131 (Government Gazette A 116/16.05.2003)
Implementation of the Directive 2000/31 of the European Parliament and Council Directive on certain legal aspects of information society, in particular electronic commerce in the internal market.
4. Liability of intermediary service providers.
1. If a service provider of the information society consisting in the transmission of information provided by the recipient of the service in a communication network or provide access to communications network is not liable to service in the information transmitted under the conditions that the operator service:
a) does not initiate the transmission;
b) does not select the receiver of the transmission and
c) does not select or modify the information transmitted.
2. The acts of transmission and provision of access referred to in paragraph 1 include the automatic, intermediate and temporary storage of transmitted information to the extent that storage is used exclusively for carrying out the transmission in the communication network and the duration of no longer than is reasonably necessary for transmission.
cretanbeaches.com carries no responsibility for the content of photos that may affect privacy.
Under Article 13 of Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to processing of personal data:
Right of objection
1. The data subject may serve at any time opposition to the processing of data relating to him/her. The objections must be written and addressed to the controller and must contain a request for specific action, such as rectification, temporary non-use, commitment, lack of transfer or deletion. The controller has an obligation to respond in writing to the objections within a deadline of fifteen (15) days. In response, he/she must inform the subject of the action taken or, for reasons of no response. The response in case of rejection of opposition shall be communicated to the Authority.
2. If the controller does not respond within the time or the response is not satisfactory, the data subject has the right to contact the Authority and request consideration of his objections. If the Authority suggests that the opposition is reasonable and that there is a risk of serious harm to the subject, it may require the immediate suspension of processing until a final decision on the objections.
Therefore, if a visitor finds that published photographs affect his/her personal data (subject), please contact the administrators to perform all statutory procedures provided by this, and if data is copyrighted, it will immediately get removed from the site.